Festool recently announced an all new Folding Work Table, the STM 1800. For the first time, Festool has released a product for pre-order that hasn’t even gone through production yet. I’m being optimistic that this process will go smoothly as many times we’ve experienced a new exciting product going on back order before it’s even released. Note, they’re only accepting orders for these NOW through a April 13th deadline, so you’ll want to move quickly on getting your order in.
What’s the downside of placing an order on a product that isn’t in production? Waiting. The announcement shows a product release date of October 1, 2020. Spending $995 now and waiting half a year is a big pill to swallow, but is it worth the wait? The other side of this, if you don’t order now – you may never get one! We have no confirmation if this table will ever be available to order after April 13, 2020.
The Festool STM 1800 is Ideal for cutting sheet goods and/or using as an assembly bench on construction sites, production shop, or the home workshop. It’s designed to be operated by one person, saving both time and money during your fabrication and assembly process.
This table offers functionality for processing sheet goods unlike any other system available on the market. One person can load and process sheet material as well as transport where needed quickly and easily. The STM 1800 offers full material support, is easily collapsed for storage and transport, and is a robust panel processing solution.
- Easily transport thanks to compact dimensions, low weight, and robust chassis
- Intuitive design promotes easy setup and use
- Footprint is adjustable for working environment and material sizes
- Adjustable height from 27-5/8” (700 mm) to 35-7/16” (900 mm)
- 5 positions at 2” (50 mm) increments
- Robust locking casters for stability and ease of mobility
- 71” x 71” (1800 mm x 1800 mm) support area with renewable table supports
- Weight: 74.95 lbs (34 kg)
- Working Load Capacity: 330.69 lbs (150 kg)
- Package Dimensions: 46-27/32” (1190 mm) x 10-15/64” (260 mm) x 24-51/64” (630 mm)
- Package Weight: 83.78 lbs (38 kg)
If you’re interested in ordering one or have any questions, we’re always here to help. Feel free to our expert staff a call 800-242-4424