That’s right, we are coming out strong at the 2020 WWETT Show in Indy. If you work in any Water, Wastewater, or related industry there’s no doubt you’ve heard of the world’s largest annual trade show for wastewater and environmental service professionals.
In just 2 weeks (2/17) we’ll be out at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN. wheeling and dealing with INSANE savings to Attendees Only on these major brands:
Want to Attend for Free?
The first 10 people to DM our Instagram or Facebook get to attend the 2020 WWETT Show on us!
(if you’re not on social media feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please submit only the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip/Postal Code
- E-mail Address
- *Phone #
*I will reach out personally to the Lucky 10 to confirm registration. Please use your daytime number.
Note: This is first come, first serve. A waiting-list will be created just in case, but please only submit your information if you 100% plan on attending.
What to Expect at the WWETT:
- Lucas Oil Stadium “Fun Zone”:
- On field party w/ live music & complementary food, beer, and wine to kick off the show
- Indy 500 Pit-Stop Challenge
- Horse Race Betting
- Oh yeah, and the Indianapolis Colts Cheerleaders
- Education for all Segments in the Industry.
- Earn Your Training Credits for the Year:
- 100+ sessions
- 21 topic tracks
- Certification classes, workshops, and technical tours
- 45 States, Provinces, and Organizations offering CEUs, TUs, CECs, or PDHs
- 5 specific education tracks with over 30 sessions
- Safety courses
- Cert. for Confined Space Entry & Air Monitoring
- 2-Day education tack on two days specific to plumbers
- “Profitability Playbook” Workshop for business owners
- Safety classes.
- Portable Sanitation Professionals:
- Classes to improve Operations, Purchasing, and Business Practices.
- PSAI New Technical Training
- Septic Contractors:
- Sessions covering O&M, Troubleshooting, Safety
- Association-led tracks multiple sessions on install and design
- Sewer Contractors:
- Sessions on Jetting, CIPP, PACP, CCTV
- Certifications for Confined Space Entry and Air Monitoring
- Vac Truck Operations:
- Emerging Truck Technologies
- Proper Truck Maintenance
- Writing Specs for a Combination Unit
- For All Wastewater Professionals:
- New Smart Water / Wastewater Track
- Expert Smart Wastewater Panel Session on Wednesday Morning.
We hope to see you there.